The Gafurov' family developed a special kind of craft-process manufacturing from recycled wool rugs, tracks and felt products, you can also visit the house museum of Kyrgyz national traditions.
Special attention attracts tourists located in a house museum Kirghiz hut (yurt). Inside the tent you can see the unique samples of needlework consisting of Kyrgyz national patterns.
In the tent to lift the mood of tourists melody sounds on "chankovuze" (musical instrument), being interesting stories from everyday life Kirghiz.
The Gafurov' family used 2 types of wool processing:
- The first type - manufacturing yarns, peeled and washed wool is wound on top, made yarn and dyeing in the boiler.
Of painted colored threads are woven carpets, rugs and fringe.
All processes are fully displayed to tourists.
- The second type - the process of making felt: in the manufacture of felt purified and washed wool, ruffled combed, using special methods of fluffy wool pressed felt.
- In this family tourists are invited to the table, garnished with dried fruits and offer hot tea (free).
- The Gafurov' family organized free preview of all the processes.
- In order to better serve tourists organized - a gift shop.
- At the request of the tourists are organized breakfasts, lunches and dinners.